- Has an undiluted devotion to Jesus.
- Pursues a biblically informed view of the world.
- Is intentional and disciplined in seeking God’s direction.
- Worships, and with a spirit of continuous repentance.
- Builds healthy human relationships.
- Knows how to engage the larger world.
- Senses a personal “call” and unique competencies.
- Is merciful and generous to those who are weaker.
- Appreciates that suffering is part of faithfulness to Jesus.
- Is eager and ready to express the content of his faith.
- Overflows with thankfulness.
- Has a passion for reconciliation.
I don’t know about you, but I find this to be a helpful list. It serves as a check-list for self-examination and casts a vision for what a transformed life looks like. To read the full article, see the LJ website. (See the link below.) http://www.christianitytoday.com/le/2012/summer/transformedchristian.html
Father, transform us. Please make us more like Jesus.